PolyU SPEED “Back-to-School Scholarship” 2022/23
PolyU SPEED offers the “Back-to-School Scholarship” to encourage working adults to go back to school to earn a bachelor’s degree.
HK$10,000 for each awardee
Number of Awardees
The scholarship provides 40 places.
Applicants must meet the following three conditions:
- Be a new student admitted to PolyU SPEED’s full-time or part-time articulation honours degree programmes in 2022/23;
- Possess at least 9 months of full-time work experience before 1 September 2022; and
- Attain a GPA of 3.0 or above in Semester One, 2022/23 at PolyU SPEED.
Applicant’s portfolio including academic performance, extra-curricular activities, contributions to school and society, other achievements, and interview performance.
How to Apply
Applicants who have received an offer of admission to a PolyU SPEED full-time or part-time articulation honours degree programme in 2022/23 will be invited to apply for this Scholarship.
Applicants should email the completed application form and copies of all supporting documents (including proof of full-time employment) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may be invited to attend an interview in February 2023.
Closing Date for Application
26 August 2022 (Friday)
Announcement of Results
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email in mid-September 2022.
- The list of scholarship awardees will be announced in February 2023 after the confirmation of the assessment results of Semester One, 2022/23. All awardees will be notified by email.
Arrangements for Scholarship Presentation and Payout
- The scholarship will be paid to the awardees by bank transfer before the end of 2023.
- The awardees will be invited to attend a scholarship presentation ceremony.
|Service Counters:||Room S1201, 12/F, South Tower, PolyU West Kowloon Campus, 9 Hoi Ting Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon|
Room 807, 8/F, PolyU Hung Hom Bay Campus, 8 Hung Lok Road, Hung Hom, Kowloon
- PolyU SPEED reserves the rights to alter the above arrangements without prior notice.
- All awardees must complete, on a normal study load basis, their first year of study of a PolyU SPEED full-time or part-time articulation honours degree programme in 2022/23 and progress to their second year of study at PolyU-SPEED in 2023/24.
- PolyU SPEED reserves the right not to grant this scholarship to those who have infringed any rules and regulations of the School.
PolyU SPEED reserves the right to alter the number of awardees without prior notice.
- PolyU SPEED has the rights to publish on its website, publications and promotion materials the names, photos and other related information of the awardees.