CPCE Employability Services Office (CESO)
CESO aims to support graduating students in seeking gainful employment through the provision of international industry related learning experiences, such as internships, career fairs and other activities conducive to students’ employability.
CESO links with domestic and global businesses to forge partnerships with PolyU CPCE for employability opportunities.
Furthermore, CESO promotes and offers the latest experiential learning opportunities to students, and places strong emphasis on the entrepreneurial development of students and graduates.
In light of the growing importance of global exposure and employability in diversified work cultures, CESO provides meaningful Global-WIE Programmes for students to equip them with global skills and vision for future career development.
- Advanced Professional Workshops
- Career Advising and Guidance
- Career Fair
- Company Visits
- Comprehensive Job Market Information about the Trends and Prospects of Various Industries
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes
- Job Postings and Employability Portal
- Job Referrals
- Recruitment Talks
- Up-to-date Job Information for Internships, Part-time and Full-time Employment
- Work-Integrated Education (WIE) / Summer Placement Scholarship Programme