Research and Development Funding
Academic staff may seek funding for their research and development (R&D) projects from external bodies. Below are possible funding sources:
- Research Grants Council (RGC): Competitive Research Funding Schemes for the Local Self-financing Degree Sector
- Health and Medical Research Fund (HMRF)
- Public Policy Research (PPR) Funding Scheme & Strategic Public Policy Research (SPPR) Funding Scheme
- Quality Education Fund (QEF)
- Quality Enhancement Support Scheme (QESS)
- Innovation and Technology Fund for Better Living (FBL)
- Health Care and Promotion Scheme (HCPS)*
*Call for applications is announced by the Food and Health Bureau periodically.
The School encourages research and scholarly activities. Academic staff may seek funding for their pilot research projects from CPCE Research Fund.