Why PolyU SPEED?
PolyU-SPEED award programmes are accredited by PolyU. The PolyU SPEED qualification provides graduates with an excellent foundation for career development and further studies.
PolyU SPEED graduates have pursued postgraduate study with the following local and overseas universities
- Cardiff University
- Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
- Durham University
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Middlesex University London
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- The University of Manchester
- University College London
- University of Bristol
- University of East Anglia
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leeds
- University of Liverpool
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The University of Hong Kong
According to the PolyU SPEED Graduate Employment Survey, the average employment rate of PolyU SPEED graduates for the last three years (2018-2020) is 85.8%; Employers of PolyU SPEED graduates include enterprises such as Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Henderson Land Development Company Limited, Jardine Restaurant Group and Now TV.
Graduate Employment Overview by Sector (2018-2020)
Source: PolyU SPEED Graduate Employment Survey 2018- 2020. Percentages may not be added up to 100% due to rounding.
At PolyU SPEED, we work closely with employers, recruitment firms and professional bodies to meet the needs of the industries while empowering our students as they work towards their career goals.
School-Subsidised International Summer School Programme
- United Kingdom
- United States
School-Subsidised Study Tours
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Kingdom